Evènement !

Astafix "End Ever" disponible en Europe !


Pour plus d'infos Contactez pschroebereurope@gmail.com !

lundi 25 janvier 2010

Paulo Schroeber / Astafix : "Dead Forever" (End Ever)


  • ASTAFIX
Wally - vox & guitars
Ayka - bass & vox
Paulo - lead guitar
Daga - drums

  • Paroles:

What happened?
The truth came out
The walls fictitious, fell down
Time revealed who you are
Unendurable
Unbearable
A despicable, vile being
Dregs of flesh and bone
Never was, never be
Trusted

Spit severs
Broken the truce
Made sense of you and Is
Look into my fucking eyes

Through my eyes I see
Your dark eyes your deceit
In my mind
Your dead forever

What happened?
The truth comes out
The vail, your disguise , torn down
I reveal who you are
Look closely

Pour plus d'infos : Astafix Chaîne Officielle Youtube

Read the news in English